As a 501 (c) 4 political action committee (PAC), NAPACUSA has created a variety of programs to achieve our goals of community support, social responsibility, welfare advocacy, and growth for Nigerian-Americans. These were designed as a response to the neglect, oppression, and stagnation that many of our fellow people face in the country. With these, our advocacy group in Los Angeles, California aims to set precedent for future action in the next generation.
Here are our programs:
- Speak Now Africa Program (SNAP)
- Organization Development Program (ODP)
- Political Action Development Program (PADP)
- Education Development Program (EDP)
- Health for Prosperity Program (HPP)
- Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Would you like to learn more about our programs? Get in touch with us today. We are eager to answer your inquiries.