- Graduated from Rutgers University, New Jersey in 1980.
- Graduated from John F. Kennedy College of Nuclear Medicine Technology in 1982.
- Certified Radiation Safety Officer, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts. 2009
- Worked at Kimball Medical Center in Lakewood, NJ.
- Pursued specialization in Nuclear Cardiology Technology at Hahnemann University Teaching Hospital in Philadelphia as a pioneering member of Nuclear Cardiology Imaging modalities in USA, 1986
- Was appointed as the Chief Nuclear Cardiology Technologist at Hahnemann University Hospital, Cardiovascular Institute, Philadelphia, PA.1987
- Became the Technical Director, and co-founder, Cardiology Associate of Ocean County in 1993, (the foremost diagnostic outpatient clinic and training ground in Ocean county throughout the nineties)
- Founded the Cardiac Nuclear Imaging consultant group. In 1997.
- In 2004, co-founded Genome Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited, and served as its Managing Director and Vice-Chairman,
- Two-term past President of the Yoruba Tennis Club (USA).
- Past President of the Alumni Association of Comprehensive High School Aiyetoro in North America, (the USA and Canada).
- Currently, a member Board of Directors of Yoruba Tennis Club Charity organization
- Currently a member of the Board of Directors of Aiyetoro Comprehensive High School Alumni.
- Past Regional Director of the Nigerian American People’s Affairs Committee (NAPAC-USA), and past, National financial secretary, NAPAC-USA
- Proud recipient of the Outstanding Community leadership award at the Nigerian Centenary Ceremony in New York, 2014.
Married, a proud father of four wonderful daughters and two inspirational grandsons