NAPAC Foundation is sponsoring free COVID Testing kits. The NAPAC COVID-19 Testing Program is available to anyone who can access this website to create an account and log-in: Blueprint for Wellness. Use the registration key: afwc.
The process is online at:
Why should I get the test?
- Required to go back to work, school, traveling, and church
- No doctor visit required
- Can be requested from any home in the United States
- No out-of-pocket costs for premium quality testing (valued at $130 per test kit)
- No reimbursement or insurance forms
- No postage or handling fees
- Provided free by NAPACUSA
How do I receive a COVID test kit?
- Create an account on the health portal, My.QuestForHealth.com, with the Registration Key, afwc.
- You will be asked to provide some personal information, including your date of birth, contact information, and mailing address.
- You will also take a brief medical survey about your symptoms, risks, and pre-existing conditions to determine your COVID-19 risk status.
- If you are at risk for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic, you will be able to order a self-collection kit.
- The self-collection test will be mailed to you for a nasal specimen that can be returned to the lab in the pre-addressed mailer.
You will be contacted with your results through the portal. If your results are positive, you will be contacted by a physician for further steps.
Kindly submit the following information in the form below: